A majority of problems can be quickly resolved by the following software fixes.
- Update and/or restore the software on your iPad/iPod/iPhone. Updating is a snap when you connect to any computer loaded with the most recent version of iTunes. For more information, click HERE
- For Windows and Android devices.Please visit your manufacturers website for details on software updates.
- Perform a hard reset on your mobile device. Please refer to your device’s user manual for instructions on how to perform a hard reset.
- Reset your NYNE unit. This is much simpler than you may think! Just unplug the unit from all power sources. Wait about 15 minutes in order to make sure the unit has lost its charge, then plug it back in.
Refer to your User Manual for operation and set up instructions as well as a list of FAQs.
- User Manuals can be downloaded from products pages.
- For a copy of the NYNE 1-year Limited Warranty, click HERE.
Please contact our skilled Technical Support Department with questions regarding your NYNE product or order parts.