Account Manager/New Business Development
We are seeking a challenge-driven individual to join our sales team. The successful candidate will be highly motivated with a well-rounded background in sales, strong forecasting and planning as a top-notch field warrior.
As the Account Manager/New Business Development, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Increasing and maximizing sales volume by opening new accounts and expanding sales to existing accounts to meet assigned objectives.
- Collaborate and assist the team with establishing and implementing sales strategies on all levels.
- Initiate promotions and sales programs for sales expansion.
- Assist in setting-up a mid and long term account development plan.
- Building customer relationship.
- Prospecting for new customers.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management, as well as effectively conduct presentations to both customers and management.
- Working with other account managers, sales representatives and customer service representatives to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge-base of industry products and services.
- Create proposals, negotiate agreements, establish pricing for customers.
- Interface with purchasing, marketing, product management, production and accounting departments regarding product needs, lead times and credit issues.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years of sales experience in related consumer electronics products.
- Must possess an existing customer network within the audio products and accessories.
- Proven and verifiable track record of achieving sales goals.
- Excellent sales skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Must possess strong organizational, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Must be able to travel extensively.
We offer a competitive compensation package to the right individual.
For consideration please forward your professional work experience along with salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org